ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: December 27, 2018
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By using this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions governing the ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Program (the "Terms").
A.Overview of the ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Program
ROGAINE® Results and Rewards (the "Program") is a points-based loyalty program sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. ("Sponsor") through which individuals (“Participants” or, individually, the “Participant”) can earn points (“Points”) by purchasing ROGAINE® products, through other non-purchase methods described below, and through other methods that may be added from time to time by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Participants can visit rogainerewards.com (the “Website”) to register for the Program, upload receipts to provide proof of purchase, and take the other actions described below, to earn Points. Once they have accumulated Points, Participants may redeem their Points for various items of value ("Reward" or collectively, the “Rewards Catalog”) found in the Catalog of Rewards which is posted and, from time to time, updated in the Program Website.
Sponsor: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., 199 Grandview Road, Skillman NJ 08558.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
B.Participation in the Program
1. Internet access is required to participate in the Program. The Program is void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Corporations or other entities or organizations of any kind are not eligible for the Program.
2. Participation in the Program constitutes each Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms, and representation that Participant meets the eligibility requirements set out in these Terms. Those who do not comply with these Terms are prohibited from participating in the Program.
3. In order to participate, you must register at the Website and expressly accept these Terms. You will be sent a confirmation email. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for updates to Participants' email addresses or other profile data (please note that communications and Rewards will be sent to the addresses contained in Participants' profiles, and it is each Participants' responsibility to update as needed).
C.Modification and Termination of the Program
1. By participating in the Program, you hereby agree that Sponsor may modify any of the Terms governing the Program at any time (including, without limitation, these Terms), with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to use accumulated Points.
2. The current phase of the Program began in June 2016, 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on or about December 31, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET (“Program Period”). Sponsor, however, may terminate the Program at any time, even though termination may affect Participants' ability to use accumulated Points, but will notify participants prior to termination. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Program Period in its sole discretion.
3. Participants should be sure to check the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. A Participant's continued participation in the Program after these Terms have been updated constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Terms.
D.Registration and Earning Points
1. Registration. To enroll, a Participant must click on the "Sign up / Log in" link and follow the on-screen instructions to create a Program account ("Account") or log in using an existing Account. An individual must have a unique valid email address to create an Account. Participants will be sent a confirmation email upon registration. Limit one (1) Account per person and per email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to use the same email address. The person who is the authorized email account holder of the email address indicated when registering (and who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria) will be deemed the Participant and must comply with these Terms.
Once Participants login with their existing Account or register for an Account, they will be enrolled in the Program. The number of Points collected by such Participant will be recorded and tracked in the Participant's Account.
2. Purchases. Participants will receive twenty (20) Points per complete dollar spent on participating one-time purchases of ROGAINE® products, before taxes, up to a maximum amount of Points awarded per product. Participants will receive twenty-four (24) Points per completed dollar spent on Rogaine.com auto-deliveries, before taxes, up to a maximum amount of Points awarded per product. Participants must keep their receipt and take a photo of the full receipt. The receipt should not be modified in any way. Participants who purchase products in store will need to upload a legible image of their receipt for verification before Points will be deposited into their account. The following items must be included in the receipt image in order for the receipt to be valid: retailer (store) name, store number, receipt ID (i.e. transaction number, order number, reference number, etc.), ROGAINE® product name(s), purchase price(s), total receipt purchase amount, and date and time of purchase. Purchase date must be within ninety (90) days of receipt upload for the purchase to be considered eligible. Participants who have an auto-delivery from Rogaine.com to receive ROGAINE® products will have Points automatically credited to their account at the time of auto-shipment. Participants may only earn Points for a twelve (12) month supply of any participating product per calendar year. See the chart below for a full list of participating products and their maximum Point values.
|Products||Maximum Points Awarded|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 1 month supply||600|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 3 month supply||1000|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 4 month supply||1400|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 1 month supply||600|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 3 month supply||1000|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 4 month supply||1400|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 2 month supply||600|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 4 month supply||1000|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 6 month supply||1500|
|Women's ROGAINE® solution 1 month supply||600|
|Women's ROGAINE® solution 3 month supply||1000|
|Website bundles (non-auto-delivery)||Maximum Points Awarded|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 6 month supply||2000|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 12 month supply||4000|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 6 month supply||2000|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 12 month supply||4000|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 8 month supply - limited time offer!||2000|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 12 month supply||3000|
|Women's ROGAINE® solution 12 month supply||4000|
|Rogaine.com Auto Delivery||Maximum Points Awarded|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 1 month auto delivery||720|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 3 month auto delivery||1200|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 4 month auto delivery||1300|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 6 month supply auto delivery||2040|
|Men's ROGAINE® foam 12 month supply auto delivery||4248|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 1 month auto delivery||720|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 3 month auto delivery||1200|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 4 month auto delivery||1440|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 6 month auto delivery||2040|
|Men's ROGAINE® solution 12 month auto delivery||4248|
|Women's ROGAINE® solution 1 month auto delivery||720|
|Women's ROGAINE® solution 3 month auto delivery||1200|
|Women's ROGAINE® solution 4 month auto delivery||1440|
|Women's ROGAINE® solution 12 month auto delivery||4248|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 2 month auto delivery||720|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 4 month auto delivery||1200|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 6 month auto delivery||2040|
|Women's ROGAINE® foam 8 month auto delivery||2160|
Sponsor reserves the right to change the participating products and/or the number of Points awarded for purchases or other actions described below at any time during the Program and the right to change, add or delete the methods by which Participants can earn Points.
Participants may not transfer or sell eligible receipts under any circumstance. Any such behavior and/or any attempt to transfer Points will result in disqualification from the Program and all associated Points may be void. Sponsor reserves the right to take any lawful action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in the event that Sponsor believes that a Participant has violated any of the Terms of the Program.
Once a Participant uploads a receipt, the validation of the receipt and the potential Points earned will be subject to verification. Participants who upload a receipt should expect Points to be deposited into their Accounts within three (3) business days; Participants who participate in a Rogaine.com auto delivery should expect Points to be deposited into their Accounts within three (3) business days of auto-shipment. Receipts will be considered invalid if they are illegible, obtained through illegitimate means, unauthorized channels or otherwise not obtained in accordance with these Terms, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
If a Participant believes that Points were not properly accrued to his/her Account, the Participant must notify Sponsor by using the Customer Service Form, https://www.ccc-consumercarecenter.com/universal-contact-us/us-rogaine-ucu/www.rogaine.com located on the Website.
Participants must save their receipts for at least ninety (90) days from the date Participant uploads the receipt, as it may be necessary to submit it later for verification. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof including, but not limited to, product packaging to show that the product was obtained by Participant in compliance with these Terms. In its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to reverse Points previously credited to a Participant's Account if, upon Sponsor request, receipts cannot be verified to Sponsor's satisfaction. Sponsor's decisions regarding the awarding of Points are final and binding.
3. Earning Points by Completing Non-Purchase Actions. Participants may also earn Points by following on-screen instructions to take the various non-purchase actions as described below. Other non-purchase actions may be added from time to time during the Program, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Limits are placed on each action irrespective of the device from which the Participant completed the action (desktop, tablet, or mobile phone).
|Program Registration||25||1 time|
|Opt-In to ROGAINE® emails||20||1 time|
|Upload photo to My Results||20||6 times|
|Closed loop referral – email||20||10 times|
|Closed loop referral – Facebook||20||10 times|
|Closed loop referral – Twitter||20||10 times|
|Use the Ask a Specialist service on Rogaine.com||15||2 times per month|
|Submit a Ratings & Review on Rogaine.com||25||1 time|
|Watch video||10||1 time per month|
|Read Article or tip||10||1 time per month|
|Answer poll question||10||1 time per question|
|Take a quiz on Rogaine.com||10||1 time|
|Enter a secret word||5-100||1 time per secret word|
Program Registration: Upon registration, all members will receive twenty-five (25) Points upon registration. Limit: One (1) time during the Program.
Opt-in to Receive ROGAINE® emails: Participants who agree to receive ROGAINE® emails will receive twenty (20) Points. Limit: One (1) time during the Program.
Upload a Photo to My Results: Members who upload a photo to their account will receive twenty (20) Points. Limit: Participants may upload six (6) photos during the Program for a total of one hundred twenty (120) Points.
Closed Loop Referrals: Participants can follow the on-screen instructions to refer their friends to the Program via email, Facebook post, or Tweet. Each person the Participant refers will be sent an email, Facebook post, or tweet notifying him or her about the Program. Participants may only refer persons with whom they have an existing relationship. For each referred friend who registers for the Program through the Participant's link, Participant will automatically receive twenty (20) Points. Limit: Points will be awarded for up to ten (10) registered friends who registered through a link posted on Facebook, ten (10) registered friends through a link posted on Twitter, and ten (10) registered friends through emails you sent during the Program.
Use the Ask a Specialist Service: Click on the Ask a Specialist service link and proceed to Rogaine.com to ask your question. Participants will receive fifteen (15) Points. Limit: Participants may receive thirty (30) Points per month for using the Ask a Specialist service.
Submit a Ratings & Review: Click on the Ratings & Review link and proceed to Rogaine.com to submit a rating and review. Participants will receive twenty-five (25) Points. Limit: Participants may receive twenty-five (25) Points during the Program for submitting a rating and review.
Watch Videos: Participants can follow the on-screen instructions to watch a featured video. After watching a video, Participants will automatically receive ten (10) Points. Limit: Each Participant may earn Points for watching one (1) video per month.
Read Articles or Tips: Participants can follow the on-screen instructions to read a feature article or tip. After reading an article or tip, Participants will automatically receive ten (10) Points. Limit: Each Participant may earn Points for reading one (1) article or tip per month.
Answer Poll Questions: Once logged in, Participants can follow the on-screen instructions to answer up to (3) poll questions each month. For each poll question answered, Participants will receive ten (10) Points. Limit: One (1) time per poll question.
Take a Quiz: Participants can follow the on-screen instructions and link to take a quiz on Women's Rogaine.com to earn ten (10) Points. Limit: Participants may take the quiz one (1) time during the Program.
Secret Word Entry: Participants can follow the on-screen, emailed, or printed instructions to enter a ROGAINE® Secret Word provided on Facebook, through emails, print advertisements, or through other consumer-facing campaigns and communications. Upon the completion of this action, Participants will automatically receive between five (5) and one hundred (100) Points, as indicated within campaign messaging. Limit: Each secret word may be entered one (1) time per Participant during the Program Period.
4. Participant Accounts. Sponsor will attempt to credit Participant Accounts with Points on a timely basis. However, each Participant will have the responsibility of ensuring that his/her Points are properly credited. Any claim for Points not credited accurately must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the receipt upload or auto-shipment. Sponsor shall have no liability for any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the Points summaries or Accounts. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate Points from an Account if it determines that such points were improperly credited to such Account or obtained fraudulently. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of accrual of Points and Sponsor reserves the right to delay the processing or redemption of any Points without notice to Participants, in order to assure compliance with these Terms. Participants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Accounts and passwords and for restricting access to their computers and activity on their account, and Participants agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their Accounts or passwords. Without limiting any other remedies, Sponsor may suspend or terminate a Participant's Account if Sponsor suspects that a Participant has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Program. Participation in the Program is subject to these Terms, as well as policies and procedures that Sponsor may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by these Terms or any policies or procedures implemented by Sponsor, any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Program may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Sponsor in law or equity, in the termination of participation in the Program, as well as forfeiture of Points accrued to date and any other benefits earned in connection therewith, in Sponsor's sole discretion.
5. No Cash Value or Transferability. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a Participant a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale of Points is strictly prohibited. Any Points remaining in a Participant's Account at the end of the Program Period will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Points to other Sponsor programs, or extensions of the Program beyond the Program Period, unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
6. Account Inactivity and Point Expiration: Except for deactivation of inactive Accounts and expiration and forfeiture of Points, Points shall be maintained in the Participant's Account until they are redeemed for a Reward or until they expire, no later than 180 days after last login. No extensions, cash refunds or other exchanges will be allowed for expired Points. Any Points remaining in a Participant's Account following the expiration period will be forfeited without compensation. The Points have no cash value and are only redeemable for Rewards offered via the Program.
7. Point Awarding: Sponsor reserves the right to change the number of Points awarded per product or activity at any time, in its sole discretion.
E.Redeeming Points for Items from the Rewards Catalog
1. A Participant may visit the Website to view and redeem Points for items from the Rewards Catalog.
2. A Participant may begin using Points to redeem items from the Rewards Catalog that began June 14, 2016. Points can be redeemed immediately upon receipt or saved for redemption at a later date.
3. To redeem a Reward in the Rewards Catalog, login to the Program, click on the "Catalog" tab and follow the links and instructions to browse through the Rewards Catalog. Once Participant has located an item he/she would like to redeem, he/she can click on "Redeem." When Participant redeems his/her points through the Website, he/she will receive an email confirmation sent to the email address associated with the Program Account that the item has been redeemed and the associated Points will be deducted from his/her account.
4. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the list of items available, as well as their corresponding Point values, at any time for any reason.
5. The total number of Points a Participant can use to redeem an item is the number of Points he or she has available in his/her account. Items are available, while supplies last.
6. All redemptions for items from the Rewards Catalog are final and the Points will be deducted immediately from Participant's Account.
7. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item advertised with an item of comparable or greater value for any reason.
8. Delivery time of any item will be 4-6 weeks from time order is placed, unless the Reward is delivered via email, or a different delivery time is specified in the item description included in the Rewards Catalog. We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
9. Upon redemption of a Rewards Catalog item, you will be asked to confirm your shipping address (if applicable) through the Website.
10. Participants are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with use of any Reward not stated in the Reward Catalog as being provided. Rewards are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Participants may not substitute, assign or transfer a Reward or redeem a Reward for cash. All Reward details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
F.Rewards, Fulfillment of Items Redeemed Through Rewards Catalog
1. Except as otherwise provided herein, no refunds will be provided on any redeemed item. If for any reason a redeemed item is received damaged, becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to replace the redeemed item with a similar item of comparable or greater value.
2. Gift cards, and certain other types of Rewards may have additional terms and restrictions, of which Participants are responsible for making themselves aware. Additionally, gift cards should be treated by Participants like cash, and will not be replaced by Sponsor if they are lost or stolen. Participants are responsible for paying all costs and expenses not specifically stated, including but not limited to taxes, non-use fees or other expenses that might be reasonably incurred by the Participant in receiving or using the Reward.
3. Rewards will be delivered to the email address or residence address, as appropriate, as provided by Participant. It is the responsibility of the Participant to be sure all such information is current. Sponsor is not responsible for Rewards sent to non-current addresses, and any such Rewards will not be replaced.
G.General Terms and Conditions
1. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
2. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
3. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, the availability of items in the Rewards Catalog or a Participant's compliance with these Terms will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By their participation, Participants agree that all decisions made by Sponsor or their designated agents regarding the Program, Rewards or Participants' participation in the Program are final.
4. Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Program.
5. Participants are responsible for maintaining updated contact information in the Profile Information area of the Website. Information contained in Profile Information will be used to contact Participants redeeming items in the Rewards Catalog.
6. The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
H.Limitation of Liability
1. Administrator, Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and promotional and advertising agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, franchisees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail or email; or for any printing or computer error, omission, interruption, irregularity, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Program materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of Program information due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any Website or any combination thereof or for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Program, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Program, the accrual of Points, the tabulation of Points, the redemption of Points, the announcement of the Rewards or in any Program-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Program or downloading materials from or use of the Website. In the event that online access is temporarily corrupted and suspended, notice of such will be provided at the Website and Participants will be advised to hold receipts until such time that the Program, as originally intended, may be resumed, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
2. By participating in the Program, each Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that may arise from actions taken by such Participant and/or Participant's participation in the Program, or for any harm or injury caused by any third party.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY PURCHASED OR REDEEMED ITEM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ADMINISTRATOR IMPROPERLY DENIES A PARTICIPANT ANY REDEEMED ITEM, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT FAIR MARKET VALUE OF ITEM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
4. Released Parties are not responsible for any products or services offered on the Website. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE PROGRAM. Those include any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
5. As a condition of participating in the Program, Participant agrees that, except where prohibited, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Program or any item purchased therein shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Michigan. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, Participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Administrator or Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Michigan.
6. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
© 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to participants of the ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Program who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., 199 Grandview Road, Skillman NJ 08558. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
- Use ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Points: During the Promotion Period, login to your ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Account. Follow the links and instructions to proceed to the Rewards Catalog. Locate the “Cleaning Services“ Catalog item and follow the directions to redeem one hundred (100) Points for one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing.
- Mail-in Method of Entry: To enter without redeeming ROGAINE® Results and Rewards Points, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “ROGAINE® Sweepstakes – Cleaning Services“ PO Box 5222 Kalamazoo MI 49003-5222 Department: 824706. You will receive one (1) entry into the drawing for the applicable prize. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by June 30, 2019 and received by July 8, 2019. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter up to five (5) times per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around July 15, 2019. The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration“) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Cleaning services for one (1) year awarded as a $2,000 Molly Maid gift certificate (terms and conditions apply) or a $2,000 check if Molly Maid services are not available in the winner's area. Approximate Retail Value: $2,000. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising, promotional, and other purposes in any manner, in any and all media, now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether printing, typographical, computer, network, mechanical, or human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, garbled, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or stolen mail or entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winners List: For a winners list, visit https://bit.ly/2qHGnAy. The winners list will be posted after winners’ confirmations are complete.
© 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
Molly Maid is not a Sponsor or affiliated with the Sweepstakes.